A day of mindfulness with your body and your movement.... Read full event details
- Experienced and fully certified body oriented Psychotherapist, registered with UKCP
- Completed 5 years training with the G. Boyesen Institute London and the European School of Biodynamic Psychology 1996.
- European Certificate of Psychotherapy (ECP), Member of LSBP (London School of Biodynamic Psychotherapy)
- 11 years work in my own clinic in Cologne (Germany) with individuals and group facilitation
- I'm a Yoga teacher since 1995 and became a Reiki Master in early 1999.
- As a Buddhist I had a long training in Mindfulness, I've learned with many teachers from the West and some from India and Tibet. I follow a regular meditation and mindfulness practice
- Moved to Cornwall in 2003
- Trained over 2 years at the Centre for Supervision and Team (CSTD) in Bath
- I work in my own practice with private clients and I offer groups and workshops and CPD in Mindful Movement, Self Awareness, developing Emotional Intelligence and Resilience
- I'm involved with the Creative Mental Health Project 'Space for You'
- I'm a student of the Ridhwan School
- I specialize in Yoga and Mindfulness for the Traumatized
- I'm offering to support work teams and groups with holistic team building, mindfulness and coaching
- I love painting, especially landscapes in oil and I love dancing and movement meditation
- My work always invites humour and kindness